Inexpensive summer date ideas are great to save some cash, but what can you do that really can still impress and not drain your cash?
Well here are some fun ideas that bring back the retro and express some originality at the same time. Remember to keep in mind that first dates are as much about you having a good time as they are making a first impression. What I mean by saying this is do not overdo you first date events or try to get to elaborate ad doing so will only lead to you being more stressed about having things work out perfectly; rather than being able to spend time with your date really taking in what she or he is really like.
When you first meet someone or rather take that first date it’s really more of a time to see how you feel in their company and see if any natural chemistry exists. It is not the event or activity that you both participate in that will change things. If anything it might also mislead someone about the sort of person and things you truly enjoy, if that is you try to plan something completely out of character for you.
K.I.S.S. is the rule and it’s still cool: Keep it simple
So we are bringing back the retro with these summer first dates ideas …Here they are.
1. A picnic at the local park. – Don’t pretend you do it often though if you do not. Maybe it’s been 5 years since you have been? That’s okay, just say you hardly ever do it. Make some simple sandwiches and hook up some trinkets at the dollar store to make it is a righteous and fun affair.
2. The Skate Park – We be skatin! Find the local skate park and give it a whirl. What do you have to lose?
3. Ice Cream – Hunt down the nearest Swensons or Baskin Robbins and check out the seasonal ice creams. It’s simple and sweet.
4. Bike Ride – Even if you don’t own a bike it can be really clever and fun to take her/him to a bike rental shop and rent some bikes for the day. Even better if you live in the city!
5. Painting your very own Garden Gnome or Bowling – So our last ideas reflects the fact that some cities are either too small or too expensive to have either a bowling alley or are preferred dating idea, painting your own gnome. 🙂 Oh what fun that could be. If you have one of those quaint little pottery painting places in your local strip mall, this inexpensive summer date idea for your first date might produce a relic that you can look back on with some fond memories.
Whatever you do, ENJOY YOURSELF because that is the only way that your date will have a good time!
We hope you have enjoyed these summer date ideas for first dates, please make sure to share them. Lastly remember to check our dating site reviews where you will always find the best online dating deals!
Latest Match.com Summer 2013 Promo Code – 20% Off Discount