UPDATED: PerfectMatch.com is OUT OF BUSINESS and No Longer Exists!
Introduction and History of PerfectMatch.com:
PerfectMatch.com was launched in 2003 and is now one of the biggest dating and match making online services. The site aims at single people who are looking for a commited relationship and claims it can provide “Guaranteed Matches”, that is finding and matching highly compatible singles, using the unique Duet Total Comparibility System. The Duet System is PhD endored and has been created after 30 years of research and co-developed by Seattle relationship expert, Dr. Pepper Schwartz.
Features and amount of members at PerfectMatch.com:
PerfectMatch.com has an estimated number of over 10 million users, with hundreds of new users signing up on a daily basis; however, these numbers are unconfirmed, as the site does not release this information because of the fast and continuously increasing number of new users.
PerfectMatch.com offers a free standard membership that allows members to use only a few basic features, but it offers several subscription plans and even gift memberships that users can buy for loved ones or for other people they think would benefit from using the site.
Here is what you can do with a free Basic Membership:
- Create your profile and add a photo of you
- Have access to advice, dating tips and blog posts
- Create your Duet Compatibility Profile by answering a questionnaire related to all aspects of your life and personality
- Receive perfect matches
- Perform searces by basic criteria and see other profiles and photos
- Send IceBreakers to let other users know you are interested in them or bookmark members that you find interesting
- See events, special offers and Swepstakes
Once you subscribe to a Premium Membership you gain access to the following features:
- Add up to 8 photos on your profile
- Gain unlimited access to other profiles
- See who has bookmarked your profile and who is interested in you
- Contact other members and send them emails
- Use the exclusive IN-vite feature
- Use advanced search tools and search people who match your preferences
- Gain access to the “Guaranteed Results” feature, which offers superior matching for compatible singles
- Enable preferred search results
- If you upgrade to a Platinum membership you will enjoy the following extra features:
- Improved preferred search results
- Highlighted Featured Platinum profile
- Allow all members to initiate communication with you, regardless of their subscription plan
A gift membership will allow members to use the following features:
- Run highly compatible perfect matches
- Perform unlimited searches
- Use safe and anonymous communication methods, including IceBreakers and emails
- Use Instant and Guided Communication options to get to know their perfect match
PerfectMatch is a very advanced site in the amount of custom features they offer and the tiers of membership plans. This is just one reason why we are so fond on the site overall.
PerfectMatch.com membership plans:
- 1 month: $59.95
- 3 months: $36.95/month: billed in 1 payment of $110.85, then billed monthly at $29.95
- 6 months Platinum: $33.33/month: billed in 1 payment of 199.95, then billed monthly at 24.95
- 3 months Gift Membership: $110.85
- 6 months Gift Membership: $173.70
Payment Options – PerfectMatch.com offers the US residents the possibility to pay by check or money order for subscription plans as following:
- 6 months subscription: 1 payment of $173.70
- annual subscription: 1 payment of $249.96
by mailing the checks, together with their user name and email address to:
Payable to: perfectmatch, Inc.
220 Humboldt Ct.
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
PerfectMatch also offers a Fraud Tracker number: 193 226 0 49
PerfectMatch.com Contact Info:
PerfectMatch.com can be contacted using the form in the “Help” section of the site.
For questions related to billing, members can call the following numbers:
Editor Opinions / Our conclusion about PerfectMatch.com:
PerfectMatch.com gives the impression it takes its matching services very seriously. The Duet Total Compatibility System promises to offer superior matching to its members, in a way making up for premium price levels for a paid subscription. The site also offers interesting dating tips and advice personalised for categories of age, status, sexual orientation, religious views and many more; it is also worth taking into account that is allows same sex matches too. (Something not welcome on eHarmony)
UPDATED: Again PerfectMatch is no longer!
Looking for a comparable site? Read our Match.com reviews.