In our countrymatch.com reviews we cover what matters to you. See if this site is worth joining or not. From costs to features we share it all right here. Plus user rankings above, 1 review per IP from REAL past users!
UPDATED: Based on new information and bad reviews across the board from users we no longer recommend this country dating site.
Introduction and history of CountryMatch.com:
CountryMatch.com is part of the Friends World Wide Network and owned by FriendsWorldWide.com. Released in 2003, the site is specialized on finding compatible matches for single Cowboy and Cowgirls. CountryMatch.com is not a popular online platforms for Country Western singles who are interested in dating someone who shares the same passions and life interests because the database is terribly small.
Features and amount of members at CountryMatch.com:
CountryMatch.com does not release its official amount of members, but you can find hundreds of thousands of users and hundreds of new members every day, our issue was most seemed like they had joined and never come back!
CountryMatch.com is free to sign up and it offers some of the basic free features usually offered by this sort of websites.
Here is what you can do with a free membership:
- Create a profile and add up to 10 photos
- Describe your preferences and write about yourself
- Perform searches on basic criteria
- Send winks to other members
- Add members as Friends
- Reply to emails from other members
- Vote members or Block them
- Hide your profile from the general view
- Get notified by email
If you upgrade to a Premium Membership at CountryMatch, you gain access to the following features:
- Initiate communication via email
- Receive and send IM with no restriction
- Respond to winks
- Have unlimited mails storage
- Create optional storage folders to organize your inbox
- Add keywords to your profile and increase your visibility
- Have your profile highlighted and top listed
- Perform advanced searches
- See who has viewed or voted your profile
- Receive and use new features first
CountryMatch.com membership plans:
- 3 months: $16.65/month
- 6 months: $11.66/month
- 12 months: $8.33/month
CountryMatch.com offers free trial promos to its members, on a regular basis.
Payment can be done online or by cashier’s check/money order.
CountryMatch.com contact information:
CountryMatch.com can be contacted using the Contact form on the website. The support staff will answer to you in the shortest time possible, from 8AM to 5PM, Eastern Time, during weekdays.
Cashier’s checks or money orders can be sent to the following address:
To: Friends Worldwide
817W, Peachtree St. NW. Suite A100-123
Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
Our conclusion about CountryMatch.com:
CountryMatch.com was a bit of a dud site for dating Cowboys and Cowgirls online. The website makes it easy to find a compatible match who shares the same interests and values as you do but nobody seemed to be active at all in our area.
WE NO LONGER LINK TO THIS SITE BASED ON POOR USER REVIEWS