Canoodle App Reviews
Introduction and history of Canoodle.com:
Canoodle.com is a social dating application launched in 2012 and owned by Cupid plc. It can be used as an application compatible with Android and iPhone, or as a website on desktops. Canoodle.com is specialized in matchmaking based on personal interests and preferences and location. It can easily be used with Facebook integration to ease the process of preferences finding and matching. It also integrates Foursquare for finding location, however a Foursquare account is not requested in order to use the features of the site
Features and amount of members at Canoodle.com:
Canoodle.com does not release information about the amount of their users, but it seems there are a few tens of thousands of members registered with their service.
Canoodle.com offers a free membership, with free communication features and a few others basic options.
Here is what you can do as a member of Canoodle.com:
- Create your profile and add photos
- Complete the sign-up questionnaire about your personal preferences that will be used to find you matches
- Search other members by age, location and interest
- Browse through profiles, like or add to favorites
- Comment on other members profile, posts and images
- Send and receive unlimited private messages
- Join chat rooms categorized on different subjects of interest
- Find matches based on location or preferences
By buying extra Credits you gain access to the following extra options:
- Have your profile highlighted and be more visible to other members
- Become a VIP in search results and be seen more
- Set premium smileys
- Increase your visibility and popularity
- 100 Credits: $1.99
- 500 Credits: $9.99
- 1000 Credits: $17.99
- 2000 Credits: $30.99
- Receive 25 free Credits at registration
Canoodle.com contacted information:
Canoodle.com can be contacted using the form in the Contact section.
Our conclusion about Canoodle.com:
Canoodle.com is a dating site and application that promises to become quite successful. It is very accessible and it offers quite a lot of free options to its users, encouraging communication and initiating contact. Canoodle.com matches members based on their common interest and personal preferences. There are no personality tests or questionnaire, just the simple and clear idea of finding common subjects of interest among members. Also, it has a very good location-matching service. The interface is very friendly and the entire site is created in a very fun and entertaining manner. It seems like a good choice if you want to find someone nearby that likes and hates the same things as you do.
You can get more information about the Canoodle App here and links to download it.